Entries are closed, but entry on the day will be available please print off and fill this form in to help speed up the process on Sunday. Only pre-enter early to be eligible for prizes and reduce stress for you (and us!) on the day.
Key info and FAQs:
- Sunday 9th August 2015 at 10.30am
- Race HQ including parking and post-race presentation, Askern Miner’s Welfare, Manor Rd. Askern, Doncaster DN6 0AJ (just off the A19)
- we always allow entries on the day however do charge an additional £2, please enter before the day; it helps both us and you
- pre-entry prices are £8 for UKA and £10 for unaffiliated
- unfortunately we can’t transfer unused entries to next years event and/or other races. However, tell us in time and we can transfer to a club mate/friend.
- water station at 5km, 11km and finish
- we give t-shirts, not medals
- unfortunately no showers
- we don’t do chip timing, don’t worry though – there were races accurately timed prior to 2010!
- its always sunny on the day (honest, unless its raining)