On-line entries: HERE.
Postal entry form here: Askern 10 Mile Entry form 2016 v2.
New for this race, we are using chip timing. As a result numbers and chips are to be collected on race day rather than being posted out as we usually do. We will be collecting the reusable chips at the finishing funnel.
Frequently asked questions:
- we do allow entries on the day however do charge an additional £2, please enter before the day; it helps both us and you
- pre-entry prices are £8 for UKA and £10 for unaffiliated
- DN6 0AJ to get to the car parking/race HQ
- race starts at 1030
- unfortunately we can’t transfer unused entries to next years event and/or other races. However, tell us in time and we can transfer to a club mate/friend.
- as above, we are doing chip timing. We are using reusable chips than need to be collected (with your race number) and returned on the day.
- its always sunny on the day (honest)
- we don’t have showers or dedicated changing facilities