Norton 9 Entries closed – Entry on the day will be available (form here for convenience 2015Norton9EntryForm)
Frequently asked questions:
- we always allow entries on the day however do charge an additional £2, please enter before the day; it helps both us and you
- pre-entry prices are £8 for UKA and £10 for unaffiliated
- DN6 9DG to get to the car parking/race HQ
- race starts at 1100
- unfortunately we can’t transfer unused entries to next years event and/or other races. However, tell us in time and we can transfer to a club mate/friend.
- we don’t do chip timing, don’t worry though – there were races accurately timed prior to 2010!
- its always sunny on the day (honest)
Hope to see you there.
One race finishes and another one starts…
Entry for the 2014 Askern 10km is open:
Some info for frequently asked questions:
- Entry is available on the day, however a £2 surcharge is in place so please enter prior if you can.
- Closing date for entries: 14th May 2014.
- Race starts at 1900h / 7.00pm.
- There is /no/ fun-run for this event
- Car parking and race HQ is at Askern Miners Welfare, Manor Rd. Askern, Doncaster DN6 0AJ. Its well signposted from the A19.
- Entries /cannot/ be transferred to other events, please don’t be offended.
Enter early and run well!
As per the title, Norton 9 on-line entries are closing one day early due to logistics, so please enter before 22nd Feb. Thanks.
Find here (Askern 10 Mile 2013 Entry Form) the form for this year’s Askern 10m.
Online entry available HERE
Note its back to its original date of 2nd Sunday of August (it was moved last year, for one year only, due to the Olympics).
On-line entries open soon.
Can all ADRC runners please be aware we must fulfil our Marshalling positions, safety on the course is paramount. If you would like to run please bring someone along with you who can Marshall but there should be no expectation that you can automatically run. Every effort will be made to accommodate those wanting to run.
17th February 2013, closing date 9th February.
Entry forms will be at club next time my glass back allows (probably after the closing date then…) No obvious on-line entry.
Entries by post and online for the 2013 Norton 9 are open:
Date is (as always) the first Sunday in March, this year it falls on 3rd March. Prices haven’t increased so as always its extremely good value. We have increased the entry on the day fee (£1 to £2) so please pre-enter to save money and be eligible for prizes.
+ fun run.
Always a very nice run, decent amount within Clumber Park.
Week after Brid…
Yup, you read it correctly. The very nice Clumber Park 10k road race is no more, they have change it to a trail race on a Saturday. Strange. Details here: 1stepbeyond
Run Northumberland Half Marathon
10th March 2013 ENTER HERE AND GET AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (SAVE £3 ON THE NORMAL FEE)
Even though the email arrived today, the early bird discount expired on the 1st September…